Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
These Terms and Conditions apply to the website with uniform resource locator (URL) http://e360.writing-skills.com (the 'website'). The site is operated by Emphasis Training Ltd ('Emphasis').
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
3. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) from the website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Emphasis at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the website are provided 'as is'. Emphasis makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Emphasis does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Emphasis or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the website, even if Emphasis or an Emphasis-authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Emphasis does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Emphasis may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Emphasis does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Emphasis is not responsible for the contents of any external website to which this website links. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Emphasis of such external websites. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this website shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales without regard to its conflict of law provisions.